|Input Phase||Single & Three Phase|
|Motor Power (kW)||0.4 - 132 kW|
|Motor RPM||2800 RPM|
We offer the high quality of Industrial AC Drivers
to our client.Other details:
- Best vector control for the general-purpose inverter in the class PG vector control Effective in providing highly accurate control for applications such as printer
- Besides the dynamic torque vector control, the inverter is equipped with the motor constant tuning for compensating even a voltage error of the main circuit devices and the magnetic flux observer of a new system.
- This realizes a high starting torque of 200% even at a low-speed rotation of 0.3 Hz.
- The inverter performs short-time acceleration and deceleration with the maximum capacity by extending the time spec of overload current ratings compared with our previous models.
- This improves the operation efficiency of the equipment such as cutting machine or conveyance machine.
- Overload durability: 200% for 3 sec and 150% for 1 min.
- The standard model is available in two specifications concerning the operation load.
- Classification Overload current rating Major use HD (High duty) spec 200% for 3 sec, 150% for 1 min
- Operation under heavy load MD (Middle duty) spec 150% for 1 min
- Operation under constant torque load LD (Low duty) spec 120% for 1 min Operation under light load
- A brake circuit is built in the 22kW or smaller models as standard.
- These inverters are applicable to the machine that uses regenerative load such as a vertical conveyance machine (The 7.5kW or smaller models also incorporate a braking resistor.)
- The inverters with built-in brake circuit are available on request for 30 kW to 55 kW models in 200 V series and 30 kW to 110 kW models in 400 V series.
- Speed sensor-less vector control Useful for the application that requires a high starting torque, such as the gondola type multi-level car parking tower
- When a remarkable load fluctuation occurs, the inverter provides the torque response in the class-top level. It controls the flux to minimize the fluctuation in the motor speed while suppressing the vibration. This function is best suited for the equipment that requires stable speed such as a cutting machine.
- The terminal response to the operation commands has had an established reputation. FRENIC-MEGA has further shortened this response time, achieving the industry-top response time.
- This function is effective in shortening the tact time per cycle and effective for use in the process including frequent repetitions.